Sports Camps & Clinics
Pullen Insurance Services offers a wide variety of comprehensive insurance products for camps and clinics. Whether you operate numerous sessions throughout the year or only one session in the summer, we have an insurance program available to protect you.
- Day Camps
- Residential / Overnight Camps
- University or College Sport Camps
Standard Program Coverage
Commercial General Liability
The General Liability policy provides coverage for civil liability claims, including defense costs, your organization becomes legally obligated to pay to another person or organization. Coverage includes allegations of bodily injury, personal injury (i.e. libel, slander, false arrest), and property damage.
Participant Accident Medical
Participant Accident Medical coverage pays medical and dental expenses incurred by a participant when an accidental injury occurs while participating in covered activities of your organization. The policy is written on an excess / secondary basis; therefore, coverage is triggered after the exhaustion of all other medical coverage available to the participant.
Optional Coverages Available
- Sexual Abuse & Molestation
- Inland Marine (Equipment Coverage)
- Excess Liability
Contact our office to obtain a no-obligation quote or to discuss insurance options available to your organization. Most quotes issued the same day we receive your information.
Two Ways to Get a Quote
- Quote & Buy Now - Best for Smaller camps/clinics (less than 100 campers) with limited coverage needs.
- Get A Quote - Best for Larger camps, camps with multiple camp sessions, or camps with more complex coverage needs.